Uses: Precision and protection for safe crown lengthening procedures
Description: Specially designed for crown lengthening procedures, the BS6 tip and three diamond-coated CE tips are perfect for ostectomy (bone removal) and osteoplasty (bone reshaping). The length of the diamond-coated active part of the CE3 ostectomy tip is calibrated at 3 mm to allow a rapid re-establishment of the necessary biologic width (generally 3 mm).
- Thin and precise cut to guarantee:
- bone integrity of the adjacent teeth particularly in inter-dental zones
- respect of the enamel on the treated tooth
- Straightforward and fast treatment
- Cutting selectivity*
- Fast healing
* Limiting the risk of soft tissue lesion.