ENDOSUCCESS CAP KIT
Uses: Canal Shaping, Access Cavity Shaping
Kit Includes: Delivered with an autoclavable metal tray, CAP 1, CAP 2, and CAP 3 tips, universal metal wrench.
Description: The new EndoSuccessTM Canal Access Prep ultrasonic tip kit includes 3 micro-bladed tips that are the perfect solution for locating and opening hidden or calcified canals and shaping and finishing the access cavity.
The high strength of these tips decreases the risk of fractures, the rate at which they wear and increase the precision during procedures such as:
- The shaping and widening of canal walls
- The localization of canal orifices and MB2 canals in difficult cases
- The fragmentation of calcifications and pulp stones
SATELEC® uses a new manufacturing technique to create these tips. This process greatly enhances endodontic treatment allowing the practitioner to perform the best possible endodontic work and improve patient outcomes.
CAP 1 tip: “Finishing the side walls of the access cavity”
- Micro-blade mini-tip with non-active end to prevent the risk of perforating the pulp chamber floor
- Effectively eliminates cement and dentinal residue resulting in uniform canal walls
CAP 2 tip: “MB2 and hidden canal localization”
- Micro-blade mini-tip with active end to locate hidden and calcified canals
- Allows direct access to the MB (2nd mesio-buccal canal) on 1st maxillary molars or other canals
- Cleaning of the pulp chamber floor and opening of mesial canals
CAP 3 tip: “Canal opening”
Micro-blade mini-tip with active extremity specifically intended for:
- Canal localization and coronal third opening
- Removal of calcifications, dentine tissue such as pulp stones, dentinal overhangs and filling materials
- Loosening post fibers
Due to its aggressive end, the CAP 3 must be handled with precaution in order to avoid perforation of the pulp chamber floor.