Karl Kaps 1100
The Model Karl Kaps 1100 Dental Microscope is part of the Kaps Dental Microscope Series consisting of six models, which can be fully customised to meet all individual dentistry needs.
Characterised by the unique Balancing System and even more distinctive features:
- Available as floor stand, wall and ceiling mount
- 5-step apochromatic magnification changer
- Inclinable binocular tube (0–210o) with 12.5x wide field eyepieces
- Objective with fine focusing (working distance 250mm, focusing range 12mm)
- Balance coupling
- Hand grips
- Integrated halogen, LED illumination is optional
- Integrated orange filter
With a wide range of optical accessories, basic features of any Kaps Microscope model can be upgraded to suit all micro dentistry requirements. Kaps offers HDMI, Ultra HDMI and 4K optical components for high definition cameras, co-observation and a Varioflex objective lens.