Karl Kaps 1300
The Model Karl Kaps 1300 Dental Microscope is part of the Kaps Dental Microscope Series consisting of six models, which can be fully customised to meet all individual dentistry needs.
Together with the manual zoom for continuously adjustable magnification this distinctive system also shows:
- Manual zoom 1:6
- Inclinable binocular tube (0–210o) with 12.5x wide field eye pieces
- Objective with fine focusing (working distance 250mm, focusing range 12mm)
- Hand grips with single-hand motion control
- Free motion balancing coupling with magnetic clutches
- Integrated halogen
- Optional integrated LED illumination
- Integrated orange filter
- Available as floor stand, wall and ceiling mount
With a wide range of optical accessories, basic features of any Kaps Microscope model can be upgraded to suit all micro dentistry requirements. Kaps offers HDMI, Ultra HDMI and 4K optical components for high definition cameras, co-observation and a Varioflex objective lens.