Karl Kaps 1450
The Model Karl Kaps 1450 Dental Microscope is the top of the range of the Karl Kaps Germany Dental Microscope Series consisting of six models, which can be fully customised to meet all individual dentistry needs.
The Karl Kaps Germany 1400 Dent Microscope includes an additional module 50 which provides a free adjustable working distance from 200 up to 400 mm, combined with high performance illumination units.
- Vario objective lens, f = 200-400 mm (available in manual and motorised zoom)
- Motorised zoom 1:6
- Inclinable binocular tube (0–210o) with 12.5x wide field eyepieces
- Objective with fine focusing (working distance 250mm, focusing range 12mm)
- Hand grips with single-hand motion control
- Free motion balancing coupling with magnetic clutches
- Integrated orange filter
- Available as floor stand, wall and ceiling mount
Only available in combination with following additional illumination systems:
- Integrated LED
- Metal-halogen (integrated or external)
- 180 W external Xenon light
With a wide range of optical accessories, basic features of any Kaps Dent Microscope model can be upgraded to suit all micro dentistry requirements. Kaps offers HDMI, Ultra HDMI and 4K optical components for high definition cameras, co-observation and a Varioflex objective lens.